TERMS AND CONDITIONS – EVBMEDIA
- A project brief will be taken by an evbmedia representative and submitted to a client along with a quote.
- Unless advised by the client this is the brief evbmedia will work towards achieving.
- evbmedia quote is an estimate only. If a brief changes, or unreasonable changes are required then extra charges will apply.
- evbmedia reserves the right to define what are “reasonable” changes.
- Pricing is only valid for 30 days after date on quote.
- Contract and quote information supplied between evbmedia and the client is confidential and not to be disclosed to any third party from either party unless mutually agreed.
- If the client signs off or agrees to a project quote and brief, 50 per cent of the fee is due within seven days of the invoice issue date, with the remainder due at the completion of the project.
- If paying by the hour costs will be estimated and charged upfront for first half of estimated hours. Then further hours will be invoiced at the end of the project or monthly, whichever comes first.
- On accepting a quote from evbmedia the client is acknowledging that the brief submitted is correct and projects will be completed by evbmedia as stated in the supplied quote, including any additions/changes added throughout the project.
- In the case of any printing or external supplier (contracted by evbmedia) increasing their costs these will be passed on to the customer/client.
- All material produced by evbmedia is copyright until written sign off is received and evbmedia has given consent for the client to utilize the final product in an external or internal capacity.
- When evbmedia has signed off the completion of a project then outstanding costs are due within 7 days of the invoice issue date. After three reminders penalties will apply.
- After receiving client final payment they take responsibility for the text, including that it is an accurate representation of your business and the services/products you provide and that it adheres to all appropriate legislation. The client is in full understanding that evbmedia has no liability for any project and/or written material signed off and accepted by the client.
- The client realizes they are indemnifying evbmedia against any losses or a cost arising directly or indirectly from any breach of the above points once sign off is received from the client.
- Once final sign off has been received, evbmedia is under no obligation to keep final files or elements. Unless the archiving option is ticked and paid for, files will not be available for future use.
- If evbmedia services are required again a new project brief and quotation will be supplied conditionally separately to the terms and conditions above.
NZ Protege competition 2011
Congratulations to Kaleb from Blaze for winning this year's Protege competition and to our runner up, Sophia Stace from Get Funk'd. See TRADE online for behind the scenes photos and videos.
NZ Master Stylist 2012
The finalists have been chosen and they'll all be gathering in Auckland on January 29 to turn their concepts into reality - now the hard work starts! For everything you need to know about the finalists, the competition and the judges, head to www.tradenz.co.nz